Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Madness

Ahh.... Thanksgiving, one of my favorite times of year! With my sister in town with her cute kids and no school to think about, the holidays are in full swing. As I sit and watch A Muppets Christmas Carol I am so happy and am so thankful for all that I have. Doing the play A Christmas Carol at Rogers Memorial Theater also helps keep the spirit of the Holidays in my heart. We've been singing Christmas songs since September and now that we get to actually perform and bring joy into others lives, it is such a blessing. I thought i'd make a little things i'm thankful list
-my wonderful husband
-my crazy family
-cars that work
-my kitten
-my friends
-a job to pay bills and save up
-songs that make people happy
-Christmas movies

And so much more I can't even count or list all the things i'm grateful for.

Growing up my family had this tradition that we would always cook and bake the days before Thanksgiving, so this year being married and living in a different house feels a little wierd, but I am so excited to get to go up there and bake all day tomorrow and listen to Christmas music and get everything prepared for our feast! I can't believe it's going to be our smallest Thanksgiving in years! Crazy how fast time goes.

No comments: